Important Announcement About COVID-19
Northridge Dentalworks has implemented certain guidelines to help office staff and patients with avoiding the spread of COVID-19.
- Any patient over the age of 65 should be scheduled/rescheduled after April 5.
- Limit 2 patients in the office at the same time
- Every person who comes in the office needs to be screened
- Office hours are limited to 9AM to 1PM. (Staff will be paid additional 4 hours.)
- Staff will use 3 paid sick days. In addition Dr. Tavakol will give additional 2 days to complete 10 full work days.
We will remain open and continue serving our patients as usual with no limitations on any dental treatments. We will be on a week to week basis until further notice from CDA.
Also please check our blog post titled “How to Prepare for Coronavirus”
Niloo Tavakol DDS