How to Prepare for The Coronavirus
Coronavirus cases continue to be confirmed in the United States. By following some basic steps, you can help reduce your risk, and do your part to protect others, if your community is affected.
Here’s what you can do:
- Keep your hands clean, and keep your distance from sick people.
- Stay home if you’re sick.
- Unless you are already infected, face mask won’t help.
- Stock up on home supplies, medicine and resources.
- Prepare your family and communicate your plan
- With children keep calm and carry on – and get the flu shot.
- Concerned about the stock market? Take a deep breath.
The coronavirus continues to spread worldwide.